Greeting

Hello and welcome to my blog! Thanks for taking the time to come visit, and please feel free to comment. Hopefully over time this will become a decent blog with entertaining stories and useful information. Take off your shoes and sit a spell...

Tight Lines!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Upcoming

Hey guys!  I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that this is still deep in the development and design portion.  I plan on adding a few more sections over the next week or so then really get into the blogging part.  It's just a matter of having the time to get everything set up the way I want it.

I will be posting some log's and such while I finish the design, but my posting will be a little more limited in terms of writing articles etc.  Please bear with me!  Overtime I will get things settled down and have a consistent flow of info.

Thanks & Tight Lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment